Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Night Thoughts

Valentine's Day.... The day of love!
Valentine's day is about love, relationship love, infinite love, intimate love, universal love, friendship love, family love..

This year is special as the universe is working to teach us a new way of love and a new way of opening our hearts to love.  So as we spend this weekend with firneds, lovers, family, or alone let's be thanful that we have what we hav.  Let us first and formeost love ourselves so that we can create the space to love others on a truly unconditional level. 

See the thing that I learned today is that my partner is not in charge of how I feel, unless I let him be and even then it is me choosing how I will feel.  In intimate relationships they are there to challenge our growth and give us support, but we all have out own stuff to work through therefore it is important that we hae the space to o it.  I hope this is making sense to you, I feel like I am not so simply rambling. 

I guess ultimately what I am saying is that it is time to love eachother for support rather than fulfillment.  We are in a time that challenges us to be independent and stand strong in that but be excited that we have people to share it with.  I have always thought that I want to love my partner the same way I love my closest friends... They could do nothing to ruin my day, so why would I choose to create that resistance with my partner.  This Valentine's day let us choose to love unconditionally.  As Mother Theresa says :we Have been created for greater things, not just to be a number in the world, not just to go for diplomas and degrees, this work and that work.  We have been created in order to love and to be loved."

Love is not difficult, it simply is there always waiting for you to o allow it :)

I love you all!  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment